Sunday, September 23, 2012

A big thank you!!!

Hey friends!

Wow! I just have to say thank you for all the love and support I've received as I opened my shop on Etsy! It's a really scary thing to sort of put yourself out there with something like this, but I just thought it'd be a fun thing to try. Plus, since it's football season, it's kind of fun to have something to do with all the football that's turned on in our house right now! So I just wanted to say thanks again for all the kind words, compliments, purchases, etc. that I've gotten this week.

As far as some updates go, say hello to the Sunshine Bow!


I also have another pattern that I'll be featuring on my shop probably later today so be sure to keep checking my shop for more updates!

Coming soon: baby/toddler size bows and patterns!

Thanks for all the love everyone, please spread the word if you like what you see!

Love you guys. And that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)