Monday, August 29, 2011

here making a cameo...

Hi Errbody...  As a disclaimer I'm not an English major like Kelsey so this post will not be as grammatically correct as all the other posts on this blog.  My name is Taylor, Kelsey's boyfriend from Hawai'i, so since I just got back from Hawai'i I'm throwing a shout out on her blog.  We have been dating for about a month now and she makes me happy.  She is so fun to be with and she is an amazing girl.  I'd like to take this opportunity to share a little bit about how we ended up together.  Me and Kelsey met working together this summer as counselors at a program called SOAR and we became very good friends.  Since we were co-workers it was against the rules to date other counselors so I tried not to think about her too much.  The more I got to know her and who she is the more attracted I became to her, but we were still working so I couldn't do anything.  So as we worked together throughout the summer the more I started to like her.  After the SOAR program was over I decided to tell Kelsey how I felt about her, "I like a girl who wears comfy comfy's and rocks mowgli hair." I was very happy to know that she felt the same and since then I my feelings have grown for her and are continuing to grow.  I LOVE THIS GIRL and her blog is fun to read.  For all of you who read her blog, so for all who read this far thanks for reading it makes her happy.  Hope y'all have a great day/night :)
Aloha & a hui hou,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)