Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One year...


No, it hasn't yet been a year since we got married (almost 8 months though!), but a year ago Taylor proposed to me! Time flies so fast. A year ago today I remember going to church with Taylor and him telling me he had to go "home teaching" (ok I think he did go, but then he was "still" home teaching for a reallllly long time getting stuff ready for the big night). I told one of my roommates that I thought Taylor might propose soon (not that day though) because he had been acting a little fishy. That night I was SOOOO excited that my anticipation waiting to get that ring on my finger was over (I hated planning a wedding and not having it seem legit). Taylor makes me SO happy. Don't get me wrong, we have our moments, but honestly we spend most of our time laughing at each other and having fun. It really is funny the way life turns out. On my wedding day my grandpa lectured me right after coming out of the temple telling me that a year before that I was complaining to him telling him that there were no good guys out there. Well, I was wrong. Taylor is perfect for me and I'm so happy he decided to ask me to marry him one year ago :) 


1 comment:

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)