Monday, November 5, 2012

Sweet!

So I posted a couple weeks ago about a contest my blog is in. I had sort of just stopped checking to see how my blog was doing because there are so many contestants at this point (and unfortunately a few that obviously have a LOT of time to vote)..I basically kind of gave up because I really just entered for fun (I mean, who wouldn't take a free shot at winning money?). Anyway, after working for way too long on my homework, I decided to see how the contest was going. To my big surprise my blog is in third place right now! The contest goes until November 15, and the top three blogs win a money prize! If you have some time and want to vote, go to here . I mentioned before, but it takes some time because you have to pick on your favorite out of each two it gives you until mine pops up.
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)