Monday, March 24, 2014

Life Lately- Good, Bad, Awkward, Awesome

First of all, thank you for all of the kind words, excitement, and encouragement about our decision to go to Texas for optometry school for the Mr.! In case you missed it we're moving to Houston! To answer a couple questions, Taylor will be starting in the fall and joining the class of 2018 (that sound so crazy and far away!). I'm pulling to have us stay in Utah as long as possible, so we'll probably move at the end of July! Taylor was also admitted to Pacific University College of Optometry (in Hillsboro, OR) and Southern College of Optometry (in Memphis, TN), but we felt best about Texas!

As for life lately:

Good: The customers who call in at my work have calmed down a little. The first two weeks of my job I thought I was going to lose my mind listening to people complain literally all 8 hours of my shift. I'm grateful for kind people!


We got our graduation announcements in the mail! Things are getting real!


We finally got a carbon monoxide detector, so now my extreme fear/paranoia of dying from a CO leak in my sleep can be put to rest.

Bad: Our apartment management. That's the only thing we're excited about leaving when we move!

Awkward: Waking up at 7:02am this morning when I need to leave at 7:20...going to work realizing I look somewhat homeless but hoping no one will notice. And then starting the work day off by being told "oh yeah, you look really tired". THANKS. jk jk peace and love but really. No need to rub it in people.

AWESOME: This GIVEAWAY!!! My cute friend Katie from dance helped throw an adorable "Ahoy it's a Boy" baby shower using one of my invites. I'm giving away a free customized (or listed) invitation or printable to one lucky reader on her blog! The contest is super easy to enter (remember my tips on entering contests and giveaways??), so go ahead and enter! May the odds be ever in your favor :).



And because I hate blog posts without pictures, here's a pic of my favorite little guy: 

I'm working on a bunch of designs for this little one's first birthday party. I can't wait to show you guys!! 
 photo kelseysig_zps6ed78f68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)