Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 27-Sleep?

If you know me you know I am a sleeper. First one to fall asleep at sleepovers, the one who has fallen asleep on the way home from a date in the car (in my defense my date fell asleep too--it was a double date and we were not the drivers!), the one who can sleep anywhere, and sleep well no matter where. Well my sleeping skills, I have found, are no match for pregnancy! For a while it was crazy dreams, but now it's just straight up falling asleep but not ever really feeling asleep. 

Aside from not sleeping well, things are going pretty well! I feel basically like myself besides these little pregnancy things. I have been able to make some pre-pregnancy clothes work up until this point, but this week I figured out I'm basically past that point. 

Taylor finishes school soon and he WE are soooo excited! I think I am just probably more needy than some wives because I'm sure some wives do just fine having their husbands be consumed by med school for months at a time, but I don't care if that's me! Haha :) I'm just really excited to be able to prepare for this summer together! 

 photo kelseysig_zps6ed78f68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)