Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 26- Still No Name

Excuse my silly face here. Sometimes the husband catches some pictures of how I'm really feeling in the moment or my reactions to the things he says to try to catch a natural smile. Taking these weekly pictures is something I wanted to do to remember everything later, but I'll tell you taking pictures is not always my #1 thing I want to do being pregnant. This week I think I really started feeling my body fully take on pregnancy. There are times when I'm just really uncomfortable and times I just don't feel like myself. I'm super excited and grateful for this opportunity, but it's still new to me!

We are still working on a name. But I think I've mentioned before that I don't plan to have a name totally solidified until I give birth. We probably will have a few names picked out but maybe decide once we meet our girl. 
 photo kelseysig_zps6ed78f68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)