Thursday, February 6, 2014

Everything Will Work Out

Sometimes things don't go as planned. And that's ok. But it's hard! I've had many experiences in life that have taught me this lesson, yet every time my expected plans change, I'm still always thrown through a loop and caught off guard. You'd think I'd learn!

I found this quote and I really love it. I feel like President Hinckley was always so positive, and I love his sweet words of inspiration. I designed this print, and I want to share it! Feel free to save this if you want it for personal use. This is a .JPG but if you want the .PDF file for printing, comment below with your email and I'll send it to you! Please no commercial use :) I just thought it would be nice to spread some uplifting words.


I hope you're all having a great week! It's almost the weekend! 
 photo kelseysig_zps6ed78f68.jpg

1 comment:

Let's be honest, comments make everyone happy! So feel free to comment if you'd like! :)